.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Easy Come, Easier Go..
I just finished buying airline tickets for our next adventures. I had 3 windows open and one very nice man on the phone from the airline. See, the 3 of us will all leave together to go to a family reunion in May. Then the hubs and I will return home 2 days later and leave behind our offspring. I will then return 3 weeks later for a wedding and retreve said child of ours. But, when I return I will fly into another state, well for some reason I was unable to book her "multi-destination" flight online. I was afraid to book ours without being able to book hers, because I do not want her flying alone.

It took me several hours researching flights and several phone calls back home to work it all out to make sure the girl's extended stay would not be a burden to those she would be with, and then match up flight numbers, buy 4 plane tickets, via 3 different airports, for 3 people.

It is a good thing that nice man Unlce Sam just gave me back my money so I could buy the above mentioned tickets. Too bad he wasn't about 2 weeks earlier. Last time I looked, tickets could be had all day long for right around $200.00. Last night they were $269.00. This morning $310. and going up every time I opened a new window. The part that gets me the most is that the tickets for the hubs and I to go for 2 days cost more money than the ticket for her to be gone 3 1/2 weeks, jumping from airport to airport.

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG