.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Fat Tuesday
Yesterday I celebrated Fat Tuesday by getting fat. I started the day off with an.entire.box. of girl scout cookies thankyouverymuch. Damn you Thin Mints. When you are in my midst I have no will power what so ever. And when you have spent a lenghty amount of time in the freezer. Oh.My.God. I just can't stop. They are like crack.

Next, the girl's class at school had a lunch time party, for a little Mardi Gras fun of their own. Once again, I ate like there was no tomorrow (Surprise! Tomorrow is today, and there was one!), and washed it all down with about 3 gallons of pop, as my beloved Pepsi is what I am giving up for lent. Only 46 1/2 days to go.

Last night for dinner we ordered pizza and wings because other than a bag of oreos left over from camping last weekend, the Bug Shack cupboards are pretty empty, and you guessed it, I may have eaten more than my fair share. Eee gads! After all of that I may just look like a beached whale next week on vacation.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG