.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Hitting The Slopes
We are going skiing this weekend. I am not sure if I am excited about it or not. I haven't even started a list yet and we are leaving tomorrow!

We are going with friends, who are more of the Hubs friends than they are my friends if you know what I mean. I like to know every detail of something before I do it. They are way go with the flow type of people. I am sure everything will be fine, I will just bring 2 bottles of tequilla rather than the one I planned on to help me loosen up if need be.

Ha- I so suck at balance in my tennis shoes, lets add skis and alcohol to the mix and see what happens. That would bite the big one to have to lay on the beach in a body cast in a`few weeks. Maybe one bottle will be enough after all.

Another thing about skiing? In case you aren't a rocket scientist like I am, it is going to be cold. With snow. Two of my least favorite things. Which means layers and layers of clothes. Which in turn means piles and piles of laundry. Laundry which I hate more than the cold and snow combined.

I am looking foward to watching Katie having fun, sitting by a warm fire and of course the tequilla.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG