.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
RSVP
Tonight there is rather important hush hush meeting occurring. No one knows exactly who is on the guest list, but as the head cheese said it is "The Cream of the Crop". Now, I am not one of those, I am one that HAD to be invited, regardless of how creamy or or not I was thought to be. There has been talk among the troops as to who may or not be in attendance. Of course, the rumor train has to run on some fine tracks as to not alert those who were not invited and must.not.find.out!

The funny thing is, I am sure the Bigger Big Wigs than I, we are meeting with know that each and every attendee was hand picked as we must smile nicely, say wonderful things and join hands and sing Kumbaya.

An uninvited, who knows about the secret society meeting and I were talking, wondering what the evening will hold. No one really cares about what the events of the meeting will be as much as who indeed is the.cream.of.the.crop. Layoffs? Who cares. Salary adjustments? Who needs money. Transfers? Everyone likes to travel. Its the Guest list! I wouldn't be surprised if the Mob Bosses in Vegas were laying odds on it. (Maybe I stretched the truth a wee bit on the last one).

If I were the big cheese I would have asked the Had to be Invited ones, who the invitees should be as we deal with them more on a daily basis and know the mix of personalities a little better. Especially if you are counting on them to be nice little boys and girls.

It should be a very interesting meeting.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG