.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Help Wanted
I am sitting at work trying to decide if I asked for the entire month of Feburary off, if I would still have a job. My guess is a great big no.


I don't need the entire month off, it just feels that way. We will be gone every weekend in February (don't worry, someone will be staying at the bug shack and have I ever mentioned my great big scary guard dogs?) and in addition to the weekends the hubs and I will be gone an entire week of the month as well. To enjoy these weekends to the fullest, some will require a Friday exit. I am tired just typing it, I am not sure how I will keep up with it all. I didn't even mention the meetings and all things kiddo.

Somewhere in there some family is coming to town. We will unfortunately miss them this time. Good thing we will see them in May (and looks like June) when we head back to our roots for a rip roarin' family reunion.

Back to the matter at hand. I think I just asked for 9 days off, in a 28 day month. In a month where I only work 20 days. Math never was my strong point, but I don't think this is going to add up to much.

We also need to plan a birthday bash for the girl who will be double "ones" this year. Lets just not talk about that yet though K?

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG