.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Monday, January 08, 2007
Sad.
The hubs just told me that someone we knew died this morning. He was someone who the hubs was associated with through work. We have been on a few of our rewards trips with him and his wife. They were a fun, loving, party til the wee hours of the morning couple. Although I only see them once a year I still feel this emptiness. This sadness. We have a trip coming up. I was looking foward to it. Until now. It won't be the same. They are in all of our group photos. This years picture will not be complete, and it breaks my heart.

Gone in the blink of an eye. Please keep he and your family in your thoughts and prayers.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG