.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Home Again
We had a great time in the Lone Star State! I think surrounded by the friends we were with we could have had fun in a cardboard box though.

Here is a recap...

  • The lines at the airport we CRAZY! It was a good thing we left when the hubs wanted to and not when I thought we should. We barely made our flight (and we short cut in line, shhh) and we were there 2 hours before.
  • Little Mister was waiting for us at the airport and yelled "Auntie Mar" at the top of his lungs when he saw me!
  • Little Mister's daddy learned the difference bewteen a "cargo" and a "passenger" van.
  • With all of us piled into the van all weekend we felt just like this family. We called each other So and So Duggar all weekend.
  • The big boys were like kids on Christmas morning when they found out they could buy fireworks. (They are illegal here). Wanna guess how long it takes to light and shoot off $350.00 worth of fireworks?
  • Before the kids exchanged gifts Little Mister and Katie were playing on the floor and LM started to spill the beans. I quickly clapped my hand over his mouth so he wouldn't tell. When I pulled my hand away he said "I was just going to tell you that I loved you".
  • Baby Brother wasn't feeling well and was having a hard time sleeping through the night. Once when I got up with him and brought him back to the pull out sofa where hubs and I were sleeping. I kinda dozed off and when I looked over Baby Brother was rubbing hubs head over and over. It melted my heart.
  • It didn't snow while were there, but boy was it cold! We are such wimps.
  • Lesson learned: We should have taken the bump at the airport coming home and had free tickets to go back again. Next time, next time!

All in all, it was a great time had by all. We sure do miss our friends and can't wait to see them again.

Pictures are coming!

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG