.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Thursday, December 14, 2006
The Straw That Broke The Camels Back...
If it weren't for bad luck I don't think I would have any at all. Yup, its trivial and stupid but I just feel like its just one more thing that didn't work out. I called and scheduled a hair appointment for Saturday afternoon a day last week. Then I worked it all out to arrange for someone to watch the girl and drop her off at play practice in the middle of the day. (Because isn't play practice for 3 hours in the middle of the afternoon on one of the last Saturdays before Chirstmas convient for everyone?) Hubs had a day trip out of town for work so he couldn't do it.

Oh Lordy do I ever need to go and see the magical hands of Mary. I think if you held my picture next to one of Cousin It you would be hard pressed to tell the difference.

My phone rang today and they wanted to confirm my appointment for tomorrow! Good Golly I made it for Saturday not Friday. I have never made a hair appointment on a Friday in my life. Um, not according to them. Just my dang luck. I talked to the lovely Miss Mary and there is no fitting me in Saturday*. Uugh.

I just may be toasting in the New Year with roots down to my ears because I have no idea when I can schedule another appointment.


Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG