.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Saturday, December 09, 2006
A lot about little
Well here we are again. I have been consumed with doctors visits, talking to insurance adjusters, and those little copper coins with Honest Abe on them.

As the little copper coins go- the girl's school, MHD, does a coin drive every Christmas season for the needy families in the area of the school. Because it tis the season we take the coins to a machine that counts them for us and turns them into cash dollars and in turn, those lovely cash dollars are turned into gift certificates to our local grocery stores. Any hoo, do you know how heavy $2000.00 worth of pennies are? Even more so with a screwy back. Its nice to have friends in the right places sometimes. Regardless, it teaches the kids about giving and doing for others. If we can teach them this, they are ahead of the game in my book.

The good hands people are my new best friends. They have been very helpful to us trying to work out everything from the little accident on Monday. I went this morning to have the truck looked at and now have a lovely check to get the ball rolling to get the truck returned to its former glory. I am so very thankful that I was in my big girl truck and not a little tin can car. It could have been so much worse.

Doctors, doctors and more doctors. Monday after the accident I was already feeling pretty stiff so we went to Ur*gent Care. I was given the nector of the gods as far as pain medicine and muslce relaxers go and sent on my way to have x-rays taken. Of course every thing was closed. Well by luck of the draw, I was already going to the x-ray lab Tuesday morning. I figured I would kill 2 birds with one stone! Ha those birds say to me as they poop on those plans. I was there 4 hours! Good thing boss man is so understanding. Yesterday I was off to my primary care doc to get the x-ray results. Long story short, soft tissue damage, muscle something or other, Monday we will start some physical therapy to see if we can at least get the muscles to relax a little better. There is more doctor stuff to talk about but maybe later. I just don't want to think about that right now as well.

I have lots of new pictures to add to Flickr. I brought the cord with me to work but not the camera. (My mind is a busy place these days) It may take me awhile to get them uploaded at that point! I promise you, you have never see a cuter little sassy pants in go-go boots than you will see here once I get the pictures up. She is the silver lining in the gray cloud I seem to have floating over my head these days.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG