.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Monday, November 20, 2006
Second Verse Same As The First
I just finished a post that has taken me almost all day to write. Not because it was well written or full of charm. Its these darn customers who want help and don't understand the importance of said blogging....

So, we will try again. The weekend away was a great time had by all. Well everyone who was away that is. The girl was sick all weekend and hubs spent several hours cleaning up puke late into the night and into the wee hours of the morning. Why is it when they get sick its always the middle of the night??

I called Saturday morning to check on the happenings at Casa de Bug and worried the rest of the time about the girl. See, she is just a little whipper snapper of a thing and really can't afford to be sick in a way that causes her not to eat. Last month we hit the mile stone of 70 pounds! Yes, 70 pounds. Her doctor and I gave each other a high five and did a little happy dance. My guess is she probably lost 2-3 pounds while she was sick. Hopefully all the holiday goodies will help gain some of the weight back. I wish I had the same problem :).

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG