.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Friday, November 17, 2006
Is There An Echo In Here?
Why is it when you have someplace you really really really want to go the clock moves soooo slowly. I can hear my mother now "Mar, a watched pot never boils". Uugh!!


The girl was being a real pickle head this morning. This is what she does when I go away. I think it is her own little silent revenge. I know you are wondering where she got this nice little stubborn streak. I can hear my mother now "Mar, the apple doesn't fall from the tree". Uugh!!


The dogs saw the suitcase this morning (Yeah, so what I am now taking a suitcase rather than a carry on) and gave me the cold shoulder. They glared at me like they were angry with me. I can hear my mother now "Mar, dogs get mad, people get angry". Uugh!!

An hour to go. I think I can make it. I am off for a last check of my favorite blogs and email. They don't have high speed internet in the armpit of the world I am visiting. Boss man's friend asked where I was going and when he told her she said "Who would want to go there?". I do dammit and I want to go NOW!!!

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG