.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Suggestions?
Oh great internet. How I need your help. The girl is having her fall party at school on Friday and I need to bring food for 30 ten year olds. Here's the situation. IT HAS TO BE HEALTHY! As in, No Sugar! No cookies, no cupcakes, no candy! I have a list of suggestions, such as cabbage wedges and asparagas spears- I don't know about you, but that screams PAR-TAY to me if anything does.

Not only does it have to be healthy, but I do have an image among the troops to maintain! We can't have them thinking that Katers mom is a big ol dweeb. (Chances are they already think this, but lets not give them a chance to add any fuel to the fire). ;).

So with that be said what are some snacks that you consider healthy that your kids love? Keep in mind we are fairly limited as it can not be prepared at home (store bought only) and it can't be too messy. (Parent teacher conferences that afternoon). Please, please, please let me know what you think, I need all the help I can get! By the way, any one know of 100% juice that comes in kid size packaging that doesn't taste like dishwater?

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG