.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
One of Those Days
Today is one of those days where there just isn't quite enough time to get it all done. The hubs is on vacation all this week so you would think that would help. For some reason it has done nothing but hinder the well organized schedule we usually run on. It is nice that he is home so he can get some of things done that can usually only be done Monday-Friday in the 8 - 5 span, you know when most people are working!

Anyway back to today. I *thought* Katers had a dentist appointment this afternoon, because I *thought* I could just remember rather than write it down, turns out her appointment is tomorrow. (I am glad they called to confirm). This puts a great big monkey wrench in today and tomorrow. I have a meeting tonight, Hubs has to be on the other side of town and neither situation allows for a cute little tag along. (Good thing Grandma isn't doing anything tonight and can come over and hang with the girl until one of us can get home). Because I *thought* the dentist was today I scheduled the guys to come out tomorrow and evict our unwanted house guest. Hopefully they will be done in time for Hubs to run to school, pick the girl up early, run all the way back up by the house to get to the dentist on time.

On the up side if I get hungry at my meeting tonight I dropped strawberry jelly all down the front of my shirt this morning so that is there if I need it. GAW!!!

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG