.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
I Love It When He Goes To The Track..
The Hubs is at the track tonight with the race car for practice. I don't like it that it cuts into the little time that the 3 of us have together during the week or that I am on my own to check homework (Hubs is the math/science guru, I am better at all the other subjects). But, as selfish as it sounds I love the fact that it means that:

  • The girl and I can eat noodles and butter for dinner
  • I get to watch a weeks worth of Young and the Restless all at once (gotta love Tivo)
  • I can spend a bunch of time catching up on blogs without feeling guilty
  • I get the bed to myself until he gets home

So, off I go to catch up on some trash t.v. and enjoy a few extra hours of slumber.


2 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

My hubs has been out of town a little much lately, and as much as I think it's going to suck, it ends up being kind of nice. I don't have to feel guilty if I totally let the house go or if I'm in my PJs all day long, and no fixing dinner! Hooray!

Well, sort of hooray. I would rather that he stay home and hang out!

Blogger Mar said...

I feel your pain, as nice as it is to have that little bit time without them, its still nice to have them around.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG