.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Wow-Za
Today a friend of mine got 2 dozen red long stem roses delivered to her at work. She went out with the guy one time! Yes, I said ONE time! I told her I must be doing something wrong. Hubs sends flowers occasionally but I can count on 2 fingers the number of times they were roses (and not 24 of them).

Don't get me wrong, I do like flowers, but I am just as happy with the $9.99 bunch from Costco as I would be with the extravaganza she got. They were so big that she could not even get them in her car to get them home!

I was telling Hubs about it tonight and told him that if he ever spent that kind of money on flowers I would be livid. (Last week I ordered the same flowers for bossman for his 20th anniversary and they were almost $200.00). Bet I shot myself on the foot on that one! ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG