.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Monday, September 04, 2006
A Laborish Kind of Day
Jorden acting like she is asleep.
Magoo getting dried off. (Her favortie part of the bath)
Katie helping with baths (!?!?!)
The water is cold!
Daddy working in the garage.




Happy Labor Day! Why is it when you don't have to get up and can sleep until noon with no real plans, that you are wide awake at 7:15? The first time I woke up was when the alarm usually goes off for hubs to get up, gosh darn that internal alarm clock of mine.

How has our fine day started off? Hubs is out in the garage working on the Christmas cut outs for the yard, pretty soon he will assume his alias Clark Griswold and we will be in the holiday spirit ready for it or not.

The girl and I? We started the day off with baths for the dogs. Let me just tell ya, I shoulda went to work to have a break!

Well, just when I thought I had the picture download thing figured out, I don't. So in no order whatsoever, our day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG