.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Monday, August 28, 2006
She Is Her Mother's Daughter
A day last week the girl came home talking about how within the next few days you would be able to see Mars. She said it would be 60,000+ years again before this would happen. To get the real facts you can read about it here.

Anyway, about 7:30 last night she comes running out of her bedroom yelling that tonight was the night and we had to go and see Mars. Here is the conversation that followed:

K- Hurry up! Lets go look.
Me- Where is it supposed to be?
K- (Looking at me as if I had two heads) DUH! In the sky...

The hubs literally had tears running down his face.

Guess its time for me to cut out some of the smart ass comments I am so good at.

I had to explain to her that I was asking where in the sky we were supposed to be able to see Mars (Southeast sky) , I still think she thought I was out of my mind.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG