.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Friday, August 11, 2006
Ponderings...
  • My big toe hurts and I don't know why
  • If you were at a gas station last night claiming you ran out of gas and asked me for some change and I gave it to you, don't you think you should have at least said thank you?
  • Now what are we supposed to do when we would like a donut? Bummer.
  • How am I supposed to decide bewteen this pair and this pair?
  • Why does my 10 year old need 12 Black Chisel Tip Dry Erase Markers for school?
  • Will I have a surprise in my mailbox when I get home? I am waiting for a little friend who looks kinda like this.
  • Was there any doubt that the 2 "young adults" who were in the shop a few days ago, with matching hair like this drunk when they did it?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG