.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Mending Fences
Do you ever wonder about that old friend that you never hear from any more? You know the that goes way back with you? I have a few that for whatever reason we have just kinda let each other slip through the cracks. Because of recent events, some I have blogged about and some I have not, but am working on, I have decided to *try* and be the bigger person and get back in touch with these 2 people. One, I sent an email to last week. I have still not heard from her, but at least I know I have tried. The second, I am working on an email to send her. I am determined to at least try and regain some contact with these friends. Its a 50 / 50 shot I will hit the send button and see how the old gang is doing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG