.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Purty



I guess I didn't upload these in the right order. Oh well, guess I should be happy they uploaded at all:).

You can see the finished window, the before window and the somewhere in bewteen window. I bought the valances when we were on vacation and wasn't smart enough to think about the patterns matching up. So, now we are waiting for 4 more valances to come hoping the lines "line up". I had them mixed up last night and didn't notice that one had a green line half way through and the other an orange line. Don't worry, the girl noticed right away and let us know! I think I did a good job matching the greens in the fabric with the green walls being 1500 miles away with a paint swatch the size of a tic tac.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG