.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Monday, July 10, 2006
BITTER... Party of One?
Your table is ready! That would be my table and don't try to sit with me 'cause I am in a pissy mood. This is going to sound really shallow on my part but I don't know what else to do about it except complain here because complaining any place else won't do any good, and well it will look like I am being shallow and bitter.

My birthday day was last Friday. We were still on vacation but I received phone calls from the hubs, Carrie, Cari, Ang, Meag, Em, and LeRoy. All those people? Friends. Do you see that my mom or dad or the child who does no wrong, my brother called? You don't? Really? Even if you look close? Don't bother because they didn't bother to call. But you were on vacation you say? We were at my grandma's house, my mom's mom so I am thinking they knew the number. We came home on Saturday, Sunday afternoon my mom finally called. I really don't expect much from them, its not like I am 12, so a phone call? The least I think they could do. Had I not called on one of their birthdays? The shit would have hit the fan. Really like I said I don't expect much but it would have been nice to be remembered. (They didn't call last year until the next day either for the record.)

Anyway, I am trying to not let it bother me (apparently I am not doing so well with that one but I am trying) and maybe I will feel better now that I vented about it a bit.

And because I am in such a great mood I am going back out to the 140 degree garage to finish cleaning an entire pack of Tri-Dent gum out of my dryer..... Funny thing, Katie says it wasn't her but with half the pack being melted in the pocket of her shorts its lookin kinda like it was maybe, just maybe, her.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG