.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Thursday, June 22, 2006
The Countdown Is On!
Po-Dunk here we come! We are so excited and can't wait for Sunday to get here! I talked to my Grandma yesterday and told her we were coming to visit, but would only be able to come to her house for one day. (She lives 5 hours from where we are staying and no other family lives there). She immediately told me "That doesn't make me happy". Now? I feel terrible. Deep down I know I need to consider that she will be 90 this year and there will not be many more trips to E. 17th Street. I guess we will just have to make the best of it, she will be happy to see us as we will be happy to see her. Guilt is in my opinion the worst emotion of all. It sucks.

Anyway we are very excited about Po-Dunk and better get busy around here so we are ready to go come Sunday morning at the crack of dawn!

**** I finally told someone, something that we have been considering for awhile around the Bug Shack. It deserves a better post than just a few lines at the bottom of another. I just wanted to add this so I can remember the date! I will work on the other news and hopefully have it the way I want it before we go so I can post it here. Internet service in Po-Dunk is *GASP* Dial-Up at best and rather spotty so I am not sure how often we will check in!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG