.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Sweet Summer Is Here
It is official here at Casa de Bug... Its Summer! There are bathing suits and goggles and towels that can never be found when you need them (I don't have a problem seeing them lay in the middle of the floor right where someone left them, I don't know why they can't seem to see them). There are extra little bodies strewn across my couch as we had the FIRST! summer sleep over at our house. There will be many more to come. I don't mind as long as they are quiet when I am ready to go to bed.
We have a busy rest of the week, tonight we are going to dinner with a friend for her birthday. Happy Birthday Carrie! Tomorrow night I have a meeting, but it should be a semi-fun one if that is possible for a meeting. Friday night I will pack our bags and we will get up early Saturday morning and return to my stompin grounds of many moons ago to attend a wedding of some dear friends. I am extremely excited! Here's to hoping you all have something to look foward to this weekend.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG