.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Monday, May 15, 2006
Half of Half is um...
I work at a little mom and pop type store and we get all kinds of customers. We have those such as Frank, who lives in the local park, to this guy. One time even he stopped by.
Most of the time though, we get your average middle class person. For the last few weeks we have been having a sale. There are signs all over the store stating that things are 50% off. I am the first to admit that kiddo's 4th grade math kicked my butt this year, but even I know that 50% is half. Why is it so hard to figure this out. (Please note I am sure the above mentioned rock star and funny guy could figure this out, they were just used as an example that we get a wide variety of people). The other part that gets me is that people come in and see that lotsof things are 50% off and still don't buy anything. Am I the only sucker that sees a SALE sign and buys something because I *think* it might be a good deal.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG