.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Loyalties
I am 100% a creature of habit. I take the same path to where ever it is I am going every time I go. I shop at the same grocery store every time, even though there are 2 closer to my house. When I take a shower, I always wash my hair first. So my question is what are some of the things you ALWAYS do or always buy. Here is a list of the ones I can think of right now.

  • Pepsi, if a resturant has Coke, I will order water instead
  • Hidden Valley Ranch
  • Kraft Macaroni and Cheese , only the blue box will do
  • Chevy, Not the F word!
  • Tide Laudry Soap, for a long time I would only use the powder, I will also sometimes use liquid now
  • Bounce Dryer Sheets
  • Purina One Dog Food, although they would eat anything you put in front of them I think, although I don't know this for a fact, as I always but them the same kind
  • Always Always Always the same shampoo and conditioner even though it is expensive and most likely a waste of money
  • I always park in the same parking space at work and it bothers me all day if someone else is parked there
  • We always sit in the same seats at the dinner table, and on the couch
  • I park on the same side of the driveway even if I am the first one home and can pick which side I want
  • When we go out to eat, I always order the same thing at whatever resturant we are at
  • We have the same cell phones so we also have the same chargers, I can only use "mine"
  • Crest Toothpaste
  • Target, No Wally World for us
  • Costco for film developing
  • The worst one of all, I will NOT NOT NOT walk over any metal cover on the ground. Even if it is only 6 inch round. Because I do this? My daughter is the same way. If I were on Fear Factor and did all the gross stuff to get to the last stunt and I had to walk across one for the $$, I would walk away.
Those are all I can think of at this very moment, but am sure I can come up with a bunch more.
So tell me are you the same way about things?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG