.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Saturday, June 03, 2006
Who Said Summer Was Sweet?
What was I thinking? Looking foward to summer and how great and wonderful it was blah blah blah... Yesterday it was 113 yuck. In a few hours we are heading north for the wedding. Normally it is 10 -15 degrees cooler where we are going. Today? It is supposed to be the hottest day on record there. The wedding?? IT. IS. OUTSIDE! I am hoping for the sake of those in a 20 pound wedding dress and those in 4 layers of tux that is cools off a bit. Regardless, it will be beautiful I am sure. J & C are both so happy I don't think it would matter if it were -20 below or 150 out, they have been waiting for this day for a long time!!

I am sure there will be a few pictures to follow... We will spend most of the day tomorrow hangin' around and seeing all the changes since the last time we were in Prescott. It is my second favorite place to visit!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG