.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Sunday, July 16, 2006
To Whom It May Concern...
Dear Richard's Dad,
From the moment you came into the store I could tell you have your hands full. It took Richard all of about .03 seconds to let us know his mom is in jail. I commend you for doing your best with the little guy, but if you choose to come back into the store? Please don't let him touch everything, and if you do? Don't look at me like I have 3 heads when I ask him to not touch something that may hurt him.
Thanks,
Buh-Bye

_____________________________________________________________________
Dear Mother of The Shaggy Haired Boy,
I think it is wonderful that you, as you ever so nicely explained to me as if I were 6, that you had your son with you to share your passion with him. Just to let you know, you may want to educate yourself a little more about your "passion" as the information you were passing on to him was well, wrong! Um K? One other little note? Shaggy was quite embrassed that you didn't have $2.14 for your big purchase and had to use a debit card. You may want to pick up some cash next time you take him shopping.
Regards,
The One You Called "Hon" over and over again.....


_________________________________________________________________

Dear People Camping Next to us this weekend,

I am sorry that you had to listen to a certain little boy cry most of the weekend (I am even more sorry that I also had to listen to it and that my I-Pod couldn't be turned up any louder),
this was not my child so I really don't know what to say. I am as equally as sorry that the cute little skinny girl who rode a quad around and around in circles for hours on end kept stirring up so much dust. This was my child, but with the screaming and all I was hoping it would help drown out some of his screaming.
As for the time you drove by and there were several grown men standing by the fire with no shirts on? I can only blame the tequilla and offer no apologizes for their actions. They are adults and well they were trying to decide who had the biggest "man-boobs". I know you were wondering and well now you know.

__________________________________________________________________

I know, I know.... Pictures from Po-Dunk and all that other good stuff I promised. I am hoping for tomorrow in bewteen loads of laundry. Who knew having a day off would be so much fun.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG