.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Take 3

These pictures are from our trip. H is in the middle in both photos. I talked to her mom yesterday (if you can call it talking). All I could get out was "I know you are at work and I don't want you to be upset (I was fine until this point), "but I just have to know for myself that H is ok". She bewteen tears herself assurend me that yes, H will be fine but is going to be vey sore for a few days. I have not heard how the BIL did in his surgery. As soon as I find out, I will share. Katie and I went shopping yesterday afternoon for some fun little stuff to put in a box for H. Just need a few more things and will send it out tomorrow hopefully.

*Third times a charm trying to get Blogger to post pictures. I am starting to wonder if its me doing something wrong??


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG