.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Friday, September 01, 2006
We Are Almost Out of Toilet Paper....
I think my face is still a little red. Yesterday at work I managed to lock myself in the bathroom at work. I have used that very same bathroom every day, several times a day, for the past 10 years. The door has occasionally stuck here and there, depending on the weather or for whatever other reason it decides it wants to stick. The general contractor had just painted the backroom, where the bathroom is, and for whatever reason it caused the bathroom door to really stick. I went in did what I had to do and washed my hands. There were no paper towels in the bathroom so I wiped my hands on my shorts because I couldn't get a grip on the door knob. Well no matter how hard I tried I could not get the door open. I tried calling the contractors name with no response. Lets just say it was a good thing I had my cell phone in my pocket so I could call bossman and see how far away he was and admit to him that I was pretty much an idiot and couldn't get out of the bathroom.

I am sure after a good laugh, he came and freed me from my prison. Talk about hard time (I think I was in there all of 3 mins maybe, time goes so slow when your in the pokey you know). I had lots of time to think and believe that I have served my punishment for all the goofy stuff I have done the past few days. If it happens again, I am asking for an early release for good behavior. Guess I better start behaving. Just in case.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG