.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Polish the Trophy
Its mine all mine! Send the mother of the year award right on over.... don't even bother trying to one up me, its mine I say!

I FORGOT, yes I said FORGOT to pick K up after school today. In my own defense, I usually don't pick her up after school and this morning my friend that picks her up and drops her off to me told me that she had to take her kids to the dentist this afternoon. I said no problem, I'll buzz over and get her. When I got to work I even said to my boss, don't let me forget I have to get K today.

I felt really really really bad when I realized what I had done. Thankfully I am only about 3 mins away and was only 10 mins late picking her up.

When I got back to work with her, bossman chimmed right in and said don't feel so bad K, I forgot J's 14th birthday. (Kuddos to you bossman thanks for trying to help me out of that one ). Then we had tried to decide which was worse getting left at school or having a parent forget your birthday. Funny, she had a hard time seeing past today but I am guessing had presents really been involved that would have taken the cake.


1 Comments:

Blogger Beth Fish said...

You don't want the trophy - it would just be one more thing to dust. How about a celebratory spa day intead?

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG