.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Who Needs Mister Wizard

MVC-716F
Originally uploaded by Marlee Magoo.
Have you ever wondered what would happen if you used a fluorescent blub as a light saber ? My guess is something like this. I only wish I could say that we could say that we had some fun making this mess. Bossman got to work a little early this morning and described it to me like this.

Bossman (I was going to call him BM but that didn't seem real nice) : It sounded like bombs going off in here this morning.

Me: What are you talking about?

Him: Really, I thought we were being bombed!

Me: What happened?

Him: Come on and I will show you.

When we got to the backroom this is (a small fraction) the mess that awaited . It seems that someone (NO, not me, at least this time) propped 3 or 4 bulbs in the corner and some how they ended up falling and crashing into my handy dandy little stool. Glass went every where. What. A. Mess. Bossman is still cleaning it up. I imagine we will continue to find little piece of glass for a really long time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG