.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Monday, September 18, 2006
Is It Friday Yet?
Well here we are. Monday. Blah. It was one of those weekends that we should have gotten lots done but we really didn't. If I ever find a genie in a bottle I am so going to wish that we never have laundry to do. I will wish for my very own laundry fairy. Anyway, on the agenda for this week around the Bug Shack? Meetings, meetings and more meetings. Tonight I have one, Weds. I have one, and Thursday? I have 3! Think I will make all of them? Yeah, me either. Life is grand. I may just forget what my kiddo looks like. Thats kinda what is funny about the whole thing. All these meeting? When it comes right down to it, I do for her. To make sure she has what she wants and needs and that the school she goes to is the best school that it can be. But then I feel quilty when I am not there to tuck her in at night, or remind her for the umpteenth time to brush her teeth.

It will get better, it will slow down, I will get to spend more time with kiddo soon...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG