.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Sunday, September 24, 2006
Setting the Stage
Our best friends are moving next week. Last night we got together to go to dinner. They made arrangements to have Granny babysit their boys while we ate. Little Mister was playing in the other room with Katers .

Little Mister's Dad: "Come on bud, get your shoes we have to go".

Little Mister: "Are they moving with us?"


Little Mister thought that BAM! They were moving right then. (Its a hard concept for a 3 year old to grasp, heck I myself am having a hard time understanding it!)

This morning I have a headache. I am sure it is from him melting my heart and making me cry. I can only imagine what next weekend will be like. I sure hope this week drags on for a really long time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG