.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Thursday, October 05, 2006
All Things Food
We are a pretty laid back group of people at work and are as about as casual as they come. Every time a regular customer comes in they seem to catch us eating. I like to think its because they always come at lunch time, the truth is, we do tend to eat all day long. What to have for lunch usually turns into the Great Debate on almost a daily basis.

Today I was going to get lunch (Chinese if you were wondering), Bossman 2 left at the same time I did. As I was leaving I noticed a sign for a new resturant at the end of our street. I dialed my cell phone with glee as fast as I could to call Bossman 1 and tell him about it, as the phone was ringing Bossman 2 pulled over to the side of the road and waved me to pull up beside him. He wanted to make sure I saw the sign for the new resturant.

You would think that we would all be bigger than a house and not be able to fit through the front door at the shop. I sure hope the food at the new place is good :).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG