.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Leaving on a jet plane
Two years ago tomorrow we set off on an adventure of a lifetime. We were off to Brazil. That is why I am so excited about this! I remember Hubs coming home and telling me about the trip and that. we. were. going! It was part of a rewards package that he got from work.

I was excitited and nervous. I was sarced to death to be so far away from the girl. I was giddy with the thought of sleeping in everyday we were gone (not having the girl and all).

Let me say, the girl she was in great hands. I really didn't have a problem leaving her, (I knew that we wouldn't be able to call and I wasn't sure how internet access would be), it was the being SO far away from her. On the off chance that something did happen, it would not be easy to get right on a plane and hurry home.

Anyway- when I saw that the Discovery Channel was doing a special on Brazil I was excited. (I really also enjoyed watching the one on China). I looked last night and part of the special was filmed in Salvador. We took a day trip to Salvador and we were just in awe. I can't wait to watch it and see if we recognize any of the buildings or churches. Chances are we may have taken a few pictures while we were there ( I went through one CD last night to make the slide show in the post below and had to weed through over 300 pictures just to pick a few of my favorites) and have some of the places they will show.

Sunday evening you will know where to find me :).

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG