.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Its Not The Destination Its Who Is There Waiting When You Get Off The Plane
Tomorrow night I am hopping a plane to go and visit Little Mister. It will be a short trip, but a trip to see him and his fine family none the less. They moved the first part of October and boy does it seem like it has been a lifetime ago. I tried several times to post about them moving and I just couldn't find the right words. Lets just say there were lots of tears from Little Mister's Momma and I the day that they moved. He was quite proud of himself that he was not crying and pronounced himself a "Big Boy". When I bought my tickets about a month ago I called to tell momma I was coming. Little Mister was nice enough to talk to me on the phone that day. I said "I am going to come to your new house and see you". He said "Your not going to be a cry baby again are you?". 3 is such a cute age.

Baby brother is growing by leaps and bounds from what I hear from his momma and in the pictures she sends. He is crawling and pulling himself up on furniture. Stop I say. Just stop. I am going to be brokenhearted if he plays shy and doesn't remember me.

We have a fun filled function at school this evening so I packed my bag last night. I started with the few things I have gotten for the boys. Here a pile, there a pile. The suitcase was full before I ever even got anything of mine in it. Maybe just a carry-on isn't going to work so well for me. I told the hubs, you know its love when I made sure all their stuff was in the suitcase before I ever even considered where the shoes would go. The weekend is going to fly by. To bad tomorrow is going to drag on like you wouldn't believe. I will be back Sunday night with more pictures than my 512MB memory card can hold and enough hugs and kisses from Little Mister and baby brother to get me to New Year's when we will see them again.

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG