.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Good Intentions
I had the best intentions to do a few other blog entries this week. They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. If that truly is the case I have a first class ticket with my name on it.

November 6th was the anniversary of my grandpa's death. I was finally ready to talk about it.

Then the laptop died. Actually it was the hard drive. Can you see where this is going? That would be the hard drive with the last 6 months of my pictures on it. That would be the same hard drive that we haven't backed up for at least the last oh say 7 months or so. I was pretty much heartbroken. Some pictures I had burned to CD's for people, a few are still on a memory card, some more are on Flickr and the IPod but the majority of them gone. G.O.N.E. But who needs pictures of the first day of school, or last summers vacation, that camping trip with the gang, your best friend moving away Apparently its not me. The icing on my cake. At least it could have been chocolate.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG