.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Monday, November 27, 2006
Not A Nice Way To Wake Up
This morning I had to use Strawberry Shortcake toothpaste. Seems the tube that hubby used up was the very. last. bit. of toothpaste we had in the house other than the stuff the girl uses. I dug through every drawer and cabinet, every little bag we have ever taken on a trip hoping there was a travel tube I could squeeze a dab out of. No such luck.

I can't believe they sell that nasty stuff or that any little kid would like to use it. GAH! I wish I would have remembered then I could have used baking soda. Although that may not have been any better than the other stuff... Guess its time for a Target trip this morning.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG