.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Cursed

1204061455.jpg
Originally uploaded by Marlee Magoo.
This is the 3rd time in a month that "something" has happened to my truck. If you look closely you can see the first boo boo just under the tail light. That doosie was the result of me trying to pull a trailer and it not backing up when I thought it did and turning into it.

The second time was the day after Thanksgiving. You can read about it right here.

The third was yesterday afternoon. I stopped. The guy behind me, as you can tell did not. Nor did he have insurance. Heck, it wasn't even his car. Can it get any worse??

Labels:



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a great blog like this one nowadays.


my blog :: Michael Kors Outlet

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG