.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
An Apple A Day
Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

We have been to the doctor everyday this week so far. Monday was my first physical therapy. My appointment was at 10:30, they called me back at 12:00. I was not a happy camper. I realized afterwards that I should have not taken it out on the therapist who had my poor achy back in her hands.

Tuesday was Katie's turn. She has had the same cough for over 2 weeks now. My mom took her to the doctor a week ago and she just hasn't been able to kick it with what he gave her so back we went. We are trying a different antibotic this time and will put a humidifier in her room and see if that helps. The only good news about this is that just as the pharmacist promised, you can now get Zithromax in generic!! Woo hoo! Praise be to the founder of generic drugs. I really don't know how people with no or crappy insurance make it.

Today, it was back to PT for me. Today I got in 10 mins BEFORE my scheduled time! I should have stopped and bought a lottery ticket I was feeling so lucky.

I am hoping that no one requires a visit to the ol' doc tomorrow. I am back Friday for PT again.

To celebrate all of our visits this week we will be eating the Blue Box tonight, as with all the co-pays that we have forked out this week we are lucky we have the 69 cents to buy the mac and crack and the butter and milk to go with it!

Time to go and get the girl from softball practice. Any takers on a bet that she is probably wearing shorts and a t-shirt and her teeth are chattering out of her little pea pickin head. And she wonders why she has to go to the doctor.

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG