.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Monday, January 08, 2007
Figures
We have been seriously talking about relocating Casa De Bug as we seem to be outgrowing our humble little shack. We decided that we should start getting rid of stuff we no longer, want, need or use. (This is extremely difficult for moi as I am quite the packrat). Being the nice person that I am I decide I would start my quest for de-cluttering with the girls room and her playroom / computer room. There are 10! Yes, 10 big garbage bags full of clothes in the garage to be donated / given away/ sold at a yard sale type thing. After I tackled her dresser and closet I was feeling especially brave and decided I was going in the for the kill and cleaning out her desk. The desk has 9 drawers which were all packed full of absolute crap. I threw away every marker, pen and little scrap of paper. I also threw away every last crayon I could find. I decided buying a new box would just be easier. Famous last words.

Guess who needed crayons tonight to do her homework? Please excuse me now while I run to the store and eat a little crow.

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG