.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Beth Rocks!
Apparently Beth woke up on a much better side of the bed than I did. I was ready to blog and bitch and moan and maybe even complain a bit. Before I made it over here, I stopped here.

I read what Beth is trying to do and right away my mood improved. It really is much easier to smile and be happy than it is to be pissy.

Please go and see what it is you can do to help. I just realized, if I skip St*rbucks the rest of the week, that is close to $20.00 I can use to make a difference and it won't hurt me one little bit, it may even help keep the smile on my face.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger jodifur said...

I normally email people who leave me a comment but I couldn't find your email, so I wanted to say thanks for stopping by.

And Beth does Rock!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention! And a whole week without Starbucks is quite a sacrifice - good luck!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG