.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Friday, January 26, 2007
The Doctor Is In
As we were eating dinner tonight;

Girl says to us: I have a problem.

Hubs: What's that?

Girl: Three boys at school like me

Me: That's a problem?

Girl: Well, one is Joey and he takes his socks off in class. One is Billy and he is mean. The other is Mikey and he has no ball control.

The hubs spit his drink out his nose. It was all I could do not to laugh out loud. When we regained our composure I had to ask her what she meant.

Girl: You know when he plays soccer, he can't control his balls.

Mikey could be in big trouble if he doesn't learn to control his balls before he gets much older.

My girl, has set her standards high it seems.

*I am so going straight to He*ll for thinking this was funny.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG