.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Saturday, February 03, 2007
Its Like Christmas In February
Tomorrow a friend is holding her annual Cl0set Swap!

This is how it works:

You must bring at least one item, on a hanger ( I will bring more than that)

You must also bring an "entry fee";

This year the "fee" is something to send to the troops from home. I bought a bunch of different kinds of candy at C0stco and some Beef Jer*key to send. I didn't want to send anything that would melt or go bad by the time they get it. The last couple years entry fees were also something easy to pick up, and something someone else could use or appriciate.

Once you are there, you hang your stuff up and then you start "shopping"!

You take what you want and leave what you don't.

Last year I ended up with quite a bit of stuff, some great purses (one of these, and even one of these), and I still love them just like they were my very own!

I will try to remember to take a picture of my loot tomorrow when I get home. Or maybe even snap a few with my phone while I am there.

The only thing better than shopping is free shopping!

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG