.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Friday, February 02, 2007
Sometimes Being A Grown Up Just Isn't Fun
Yesterday I felt the need to confront someone who did something that I thought was very inappropriate and not handled in a manner that was fair to anyone involved.

This is a person I deal with on a regular basis and just felt the need to clear the air. It was something that had to be dealt with now rather than later for the point to be made.


In the past when a situation like this has come up with this person, they usually just ignore who ever it was that questioned them.

And because some days I have the maturity of a 4 year old, I decided it was now or never and I to could hold a grudge and just not speak to them just as easily as they could do to me. In all honesty, they would have a reason to talk to me long before I would have to approach them.

Any hoo, I composed an email that was short sweet and right to the point. I hit send and sat and waited. (I know for a fact that this person checks their mail on an extremely persistant schedule). Nothing. As of last night at 10:30 p.m., still nothing. Fine, let the silent treatment begin.

This morning said person was my new best friend and spoke to me more than they have in months and was as pleasant as could be. I think the point hit home and things will be handled in a different matter next time.

And again because I am the bigger person, I waited until they turned their back before I stuck my tongue out at them

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG