.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
She's Been A Good Ride

0206071713.jpg
Originally uploaded by Marlee Magoo.
The ol' girl has been around the block a few times. It is probably about time to put her out to pasture to live out the rest of her days. I just hate to see her go. She is the first brand spankin new vehicle either of us owned.

I tried to get a picture as soon as it said 130,000 but I was trying to wait until I got to a red light, as luck would have it, I was hitting every one of them green.

And on a side note, because my mother thinks it 100% inappropriate to at the very least talk on a cell phone while you are driving, lets not tell her I was trying to take a picture to have something to blog about while I was cruising along, with her lovely little grandchild in the back seat.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG