.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Thursday, February 08, 2007
She Fell Off The Wagon

Magoo must have decided that the diet she was on was for the birds. Photographic evidence:


Exhibit 1- The remains of a bag of Valentine Conversation Hearts laying in the back yard.
(I can't really blame her, I enjoy them myself as well).
This must have happened Tuesday, we were late coming home and she must have had some spare time on her hands. I couldn't figure out why she wouldn't eat her dinner that night and was acting a bit wound up. I found this is morning in the back yard. When I called the hubs to tell him he said that when he got home last night there was another bag in the middle of the family room floor. I don't know if she remembered that she didn't feel so hot after the last pound she ate or if she heard the hubs coming home and thought he wouldn't notice random bags of candy laying around the house. My guess would be she heard the garage door open and stopped dead in her tracks.
(I had bought 3 bags of hearts for the girl to take to school next week for a project they are doing. So much for being ahead of the game).

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG