.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Rambling
I just spend the afternoon with 30, 10 year olds. I do not know how teachers do it. I am glad it is them and not me. I know the kids were wound up because of Valentine's and they were having a party and lots and lots and lots and lots of sugar, but still I just don't think its in me.

I need a nap. I would like to say I could just go to bed early but doesn't look like that is in the cards either. After our marathon ski weekend, we are going from one extreme to the next. This weekend we are hitting the dunes to ride the quads. Which means, laundry, packing again, 4 more hours in the truck in the exact opposite direction. Little Mister and his fine family will be joining us though so that makes it all worth it.

Tonight, besides the afore mentioned laundry we will be saying I love you with a trip to the grocery store. Because really what is more romantic than asking someone to run back over to the produce aisle and grab you some bananas. On the upside, everyone else *should* be eating out and making goo goo eyes at each other so we should have the store pretty much to ourselves. I will let you know.

*Ski pictures are uploaded to Flickr if you care to check out my cute little snow bunny.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG