.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Souvenir For You
The Hubs and I are leaving in the morning for a week long business trip. The girl hates it when we go away. I would really like it if we could take her with us, but we can't so it is what it is.

It is not the leaving her that bothers me, it is the being away from her that kills me if you know what I mean. We will be very very far away, and it won't be real easy , if something happened, to just jump on a plane and be home in a reasonable amount of time. She will be in excellent hands, so that provides some comfort.

I will meet the hubs and the girl after work to do the hand off to Grams and Boppa. She will cry and it will break my heart. Then before the tears have time to dry she will make her request of what she would like for us to bring her back. I hope its not alcohol, we can each only bring back 2 bottles and I already know what I want :).

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG