.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Saturday, February 24, 2007
I Should Have Just Done It Myself
So, we are leaving tomorrow morning at the unimaginable hour of 4:30 a.m. I, being the control freak that I am have done everything to get ready for this trip, except for one thing. I asked the hubs to take one little piece of paper to work with him over a week ago to have it notarized. When he came home last night I asked him about it. Oh, the notary wasn't there today he told me. I asked him what about Monday-Thursday? By the way he looked at me you would have thought I was speaking in a foreign language. I got the typical I dunno answer. I went through the roof.

The piece of paper? Yeah, that would be the Power of Attorney for our dear sweet girl who will be spending the week with Grams and Boppa. Since we will be 3000 miles away, I am thinking it is just a wee bit important. And he wonders why I stress out and do everything myself.

I was looking forward to sleeping in just a tad bit this morning since I am guessing the few hours, if that, we get tonight just aren't going to cut it. Anyway, so we were up at our usual weekday time so we could be at the bank when it opened so I could still be to work on time. (Yeah I am an idiot for working the day before we leave with a million things still to do). Guess what? At the first place we stopped the notary wasn't going to be there until 11. Not gonna work for us. The next was not open. By this point Hubs knew he was in the dog house and trying to figure out how to fix our little problem. Thankfully the third place was open and we were in and out in about 3 mins. They were even nice enough not to charge us.

When we were leaving I told hubs I will probably call 16 times today will last minute things for you to do. He said well then I will probably ignore my phone 17 times. SO.NOT.THE.RIGHT.THING.TO.SAY.

I will be meeting hubs and the girl after work to hand her off to Grams and Boppa. I have 95% of her bag packed and a very detailed list with what else needed to go in her bag once the clothes in the dryer were dry. Can't wait to see how that works out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG